Monday, February 21, 2011

Weigh In: 2/21/11

Ya'll still with me? :)


So I'm down 0.8 from last week. Not good, but a loss is a loss is a loss, right?

Debrief:

Things within my control:
1) I exercised most every day. I think I missed a day somewhere in there, but I can't remember which one. I rocked out at the gym and I'm proud of myself. :)
2) I didn't count my points like I should have. I pretty much just fairly sensibly and didn't track. I may or may not have gone over, most days I think I was way under my points for the day. I know that's not a good habit, so I started tracking again yesterday.

Random:
1) I must be te last person alive that doesn't know about Vitatops. I went to Target and bought some and they are a LIFEsaver!!!


They are only 3pp and I swear, since I have a sweet tooth, these really do the trick. I felt like I ate something really decadent and didn't feel guilty about it. They are stored in the freezer, and you thaw by microwaving them. I actually microwave mine for about 30 seconds (more than they require) so that they are warm and the chocolate starts to melt. OMG HEAVEN!!!! :)

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment