Monday, June 27, 2011

Weigh-in: 06/27/11


First things first, huh?

So, I'm back.  I've been out of the game (but not totally off the wagon) for months now and I'm back at it.  I can say that while I've been gone, I have NOT been eating any/everything, but I also haven't been actively trying to lose weight.  I've exercised in spurts and I feel like my body is actually changing (I'll take some body shots later this eve), but as you can see, I'm at virtually the same weight I was 3 months ago.  I'm okay with that.  Well, not "okay" with it, but I'm happy that I haven't gained any weight to speak of.

Now, for those that don't know, I've started a personal weight loss page on Facebook.  I would love if you were to come interact with me there.  I plan on getting back into the swing of things with the blog and post at least twice a week, but I will probably be on Facebook a lot more and I'd love to interact with you guys!!!  Please friend me there.  My name is "Sista Fattycakes"  :D

Thanks for those of you who emailed or hit me up on FB to check on how I was doing.  Love you guys and thanks for the support.  Let's go!!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! You're back! WootWoot!!! Maintaining is (from what I hear) harder than losing, so kudos to you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! we missed you! :) Looking forward to reading more about (and sympathizing with) your WL experience. and re maintaining - there's nothing wrong with that either. for the past 7 weeks, i've been losing the same 5 lbs. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Not gaining means you are definitely doing something right! :)

    ReplyDelete